Saturday, November 7, 2009

Who eats a debit card...seriously.

So I went downtown to the Barclays atm to try and finally get money..

AND THE EFFING THING ATE MY CARD.
The bank people were completely unhelpful and told me that there was nothing they could do. Now usually I am pretty chill in situations like these (...obviously it'll get worked out fine, there are bigger problems in the world), but I really just had a minor breakdown.
I havent' really been upset in a long time so it was about time this happened. Just the combination of being overwhelmed with schoolwork, only having 6 weeks left here, still having 6 left week here (ya there's a difference between the two..), being exhausted physically, wanting to be home to support my fam, missing home friends, and having no access to any money in a foreign country just wore me down.
Anyways, I walked back from downtown the long way and decided to skip going to the gym (at least for right now). I was not feeling the idea of being yelled at by some core-fitness instructor.
So nowww I'm at the library..the best *free* way to make use of my time right now. Getting this philosophy paper done by tomorrow is my goal. Having that out of the way will probably make a lot of things feel better.

Skype date with Olga later :) Just what I need

No comments:

Post a Comment